Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The World of Nerds

May I first say that nerds will one day rule the world. Now I shall incert awesome pics




tee hee!
So any who this is what I do in my spare time... look at HP and PJO pics.... because I have no life. Sigh. Oh well(::)
So, on a completely unrelated subject, my English teacher is a baby. We were going over homework today and the stupid popular kids in the back were as usual talking nonstop. Seriously peeps what else could you possibly need to talk about on a Tuesday right after lunch. Any who my teacher was all "If you think your so smart then lets all just turn in the homework for a grade. This is the smartest class but you guys are just so immature"  yeah says the chick who gets mad when someone walks to close to her.
so yeah!
Just finished Mark of Athena and oh my gods Rick do you hate the fandom?!?!?!
Cookies to all thoughs who reply!!! remember

No comments:

Post a Comment