Monday, February 18, 2013

My cat is a total FREAK


My cat is Lily, named after Lily Evans. Lils is a black-as-night-step-on-her-when-you-get-up-to-pee-in-the-middle-of-the-night kind of cat. A few things drive her mad. Strawberries, she loves them.

Like this...sorta


Seriously if we say Lils you wanna smell the strawberries she jumps on the counter and gets all exited. She’s broken a bowl smelling them.








Also rubber mallets.
The story of how we found out is for another time.












We have a granite counter top so we use this cleaner that she loves.
Wow, i'm surprised I found that so easily.


Speak of the devil she just walked in. *pause* I let her sniff my foot and she sneezed.


Anywho... now I would like to thank my mom for that lovely comment about commas (not) and to Roland D. Yeomans who also commented  because I don't know how to reply thank you sooo much for reading my blog!! I will visit yours shortly.



Farewell for now. Cookies to all toughs who comment. Remember…









No comments:

Post a Comment